Tuesday, June 01, 2010

 

American Voices

From The Onion:

Talking Head Suing Florida Governor



Musician David Byrne is suing Florida governor and U.S. Senate candidate Charlie Crist for allegedly using the Talking Heads song "Road To Nowhere" in a campaign commercial without securing the proper clearances. What do you think?

lebatard
Roy Wolff
Security Consultant
"That's a bad move. Everybody knows that if you want to win in Florida it's Emilio Estefan all the way."


lebatard
Lydia Cheffins
Bar Tender
"But I always do what the Talking Heads tells me. When I heard them in that Dial soap commercial, I ditched Ivory after years of loyalty!



lebatard
Allen Mattson
Ton-Container Filler
"Sorry, I'm not too up on my Florida politics. Does Charlie Crist want to build an actual road to nowhere?"




"Blind Orange" Julius
Blog Idiot
"I can't believe a Republican isn't using the Head's classic, Life During Wartime."


BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives