Saturday, April 12, 2008

 
From The Onion:

Beer Production Threatened By Climate Change



According to New Zealand climatologist Jim Salinger, climate change may result in reduced malted barley, which would limit beer production. What do you think?

lebatard
Heidi Marsico,
Systems Analyst
"Very clever, ‘Dr. Salinger,’ or should I say, Al Gore!"



lebatard
Hans Weinburger,
Secretary
"Could this limit the ability of my neighbor to brew his own beer, discuss brewing his own beer, boast about his talent for brewing beer, and browbeat his neighbors into trying his beer? Because in that case this could be a good thing."



lebatard
Tom Fellows,
File Clerk
"Doesn't affect me. I was born a butterscotch-schnapps man, and I'll die a butterscotch-schnapps man."



lebatard
"Blind Orange" Julius,
Blog Idiot
"I didn't know my neighbor's name was Hans."


BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
Where's Sue? For the second Friday in a row!

T1G, aka
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives