Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Exciting Search Engine Hit!

Over the course of doing this blog I've enjoyed how people stumble upon The Globex Corporation Newsletter. My favorites are the search engine hits.

I found out, accidentally, that if I used the name of an attractive woman in a post and used the word "nude" in the same post, that I would get hit from men (I'm assuming) looking for nude photos of that attractive woman.

I began to wonder how far this would go. So on April 1st,2006, I made a post called Abe Vigoda Nude!. Not surprisingly, I didn't receive any search engine hits from people looking for nude photos of the star of Barney Miller and Fish.

...until today...

At 2:45 AM this morning, I received a hit from Budapest, Hungary. It was directed from Google, using the keywords Abe Vigoda nude. The odd thing here is that my post is not the #1 site for these keywords. Still,I'm just really happy to get such an odd hit.

Happy New Year from all of us here atThe Globex Corporation.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives