Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Abe Vigoda Nude!

....and now for more unhealthy obsession...

That's right, BOJ does requests. Also available for children's parties. Speaking of which, I was playing guitar in the park on Tuesday and the leaders of a YMCA after-school group brought a bunch of kids over, probably no older than 7 or 8, and sat them down in front of me. I believe I was just finishing up Vibrator Dependant or Two Condoms or some other children's song when they sat down.

I was racking my brain for something approprate when they sat down, first thing I thought of was a Willy Grigg song (that I don't know the name of) and then I played I Will Survive. If I had been on the radio, as TSA and "The Paper" will confirm, all of those kids would have instantly turned gay. I was live though and everything was fine. In fact, if they hadn't left after my second song, I was prepared to play some Ted Nugent or Frank Sinatra so they wouldn't have to rush to a hospital. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Nude Abe Vigoda Photos. The Globex Corporation Newsletter is your source for Nude Abe Vigoda Photos.

Also Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

BOJ

Comments:
Started laffing immediately setill laffing, haven't even read the words yet, must go back and read kant stop laffing, thank you thank you thank you
 
I should know better than to taunt you! I could rush right over to the middle school here, it's only two blocks away and show this little genie pic to Stephanie. At this very moment she is there speaking at the SD State PTA conference. How famous do you want to be?

Abe Vigoda can't be naked. It's a federal as well as aesthetic offense.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives