Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

Carl's Jr. Founder Dead

From The Onion:

Carl Karcher, the founder of Carl's Jr. and owner of Hardee's, died just days shy of his 91st Birthday. What do you think?

lebatard
Byron Weigel,
Dialysis Technician
"I wondered why all those yellow happy star flags were being flown at half mast."

lebatard
Jan Oyler,
Purchasing Manager
"I thought Hardee's was owned by the government."

lebatard
Winston Rae,
Tax Assessor
"And with his death goes his strange and inexplicable use of possessives.""


lebatard
"Blind Orange" Julius,
Idiot Blogger
"The same guy owned Hardee's and Carl's Jr.? I thought they were just involved in some kind of fast food gangland turf war."
.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives