Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

LeBatard!

lebatard
Almost exactly a year ago, I wrote a post about how much I hate Pardon the Interruption when the Miami Herald's Dan LeBatard fills in for Tony Kornheiser.

I am here to issue a retraction on behalf of The Globex Corporation Newsletter. I don't hate LeBatard. He's not Kornheiser, he'll never be my favorite, but the fact that LeBatard savors his place as hated substitute (and I know a thing or two about being a substitute) makes him OK with me.

Kornheiser is on vacation again. LeBatard is filling in. Every show starts with a joke at LeBatard's expense. LeBatard takes it in good humor. I can't ask for much more than that.

Here it is, Positive Tuesday and I'm writing favorably about Dan LeBatard.

Turning to weather, the forecast for Wednesday is calling for hell to freeze over...

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives