Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

I'm Not the Only One Who Noticed...

I posted about this a couple of days ago..

From The Onion:

Weekly World News, home to columnist Ed Anger and exclusive coverage of Bat Boy, will cease publication as of August 3. What do you think?

lebatard
Caroline Adamson,
Systems Analyst
"Without their insightful reporting, how are we supposed to make sense of the increasing number of heads appearing on our nation's newborns?"

lebatard
Bob Harvey,
Custom Detailer
"Ed Anger must be madder than a dime-a-dance broad at a wheelchair convention at this news."

lebatard
Andy Pew,
Food Cart Vendor
"Since The Globe broke the story, I have my doubts that it's true."


lebatard
"Blind Orange" Julius
Idiot Blogger
"Now who's going to tell me if listening to the song, I Will Survive will turn me gay?"


I couldn't find a link to the story I was referring to. TSA would reference that story when Slappy is Jebus would play the song.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives