Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Spam of the Week

Dear God, for someone trying to pass himself off as intelligent and educated, Abraham's grammar and spelling are atrocious!

MUTUAL TRUST NEEDED.
Dear Honourable Friend.

I want to start by counting on you, that you will handle this busness with all maturity and confidentiality it deserves, I am Mr. Abraham Jacobus Casparus from South Africa and a Senior staff with the Standard Chartered Bank Cape Town.

Currently I am in the Netherlands on three month course, I decided to contact you hence as a senior staff, the code of conduct bureau of my country do not allow me to own an offshore account and own a foreign business. Before I left for the Netherlands, I discover a deposit value US$17M. Dollars belonging to one MR & MRS HAROLD OLIVE SCHULZ Australia National, both were GOLD PRODUCERS and where awarded contract by the South Africa ENERGY AND MINNING MINISTRY, but unfortunately both were victims of the Fairchild Metroliner plane crash on suday 8th May 2005. to confirmed my proposal kindly view evidence of this report: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4524547.stm , Since the death of this couple know family relative have come to make claim of this deposit and effort to locate them by my department without success.

I therefore implore your assistance, to introduce you as the Next of kin to Mr & Mrs Harold Olive Schulz and act as the beneficiary to procure this deposit. Identifications copy of the couple and documents shall be presented to you once you agree to help me secure this fund and every arrangement is finalise to justify your claim as true proof of beneficiary. For your assistance 30% of the total deposit for you and the remaining 70% for me. This business is 100% risk free and every modalities has be put in place to ensure the success of this business, you have nothing to worry about.

Kindly feel free to contact me via my personal mail: abrahamjacobus@lyingsackofshit.com or abrahamjacobus@iwantyourmoneyformyself.com indicating your interest to assist me in this business. Thanks for your understanding and will appreciate your urgent attention to this very important matter.

Yours Sincerely,

Abraham Jacobus Casparus.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives