Monday, June 04, 2007

 

Spam of the Week
**Sales Representative Needed--Increase Your Income**

Attn: Sir/Madam

My Name is Calvin Mills, an artist residing permanently in the United
Kingdom,I have been selling my art works for the last 4 years now and
I have had my work featured on trading cards, prints,fabrics and in
magazines.

I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the
world,I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling
my art works and fabrics to Americans,they are always offering to pay
with financial instruments that I am not familiar with,I undergo so
much difficulty in converting them to cash. At the same time, the cost
of travelling to the US is not worth it due to the little amount
involved in such transactions. Moreso,The international money transfer
tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 25%, whereas for the
individual it is only 10%. There is no sense for us to work this way,
while tax for international money transfer made by a private
individual is 10%. That's why we need you!This way we will save money
due to high taxation.

I am currently in search of a representative in the United States who
will be working for me as a partime worker . I am willing to pay 10%
for every transaction. Someone who would help me recieve payments from
my customers. All you need do is receive payments for my paintings,
convert them to cash,deduct 10% of the total amount and wire the
balance to me . Our Orders in the US and Canada ranges from $15,000 -
$70,000/monthly. You guaranteed a minimum commission of $1050 monthly.


My products are also widely distributed in Europe, Asia, Africa and
America on a weekly basis and my quest to recruit a
agent/representative is due to the increase in orders from these said
countries leading to logistic and billing problems.

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent
contractor right from your home/office. Your job is absolutely legal.
You do not need any form of capital or investment to start. You do not
have to quit your present job. The employees who make efforts and
work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
employees never leave us due to our excellent working condition.

If you have read and understood my offer, please send me an email as
soon as possible indicating your willingness to work for me.

All replies should be sent via email to my personal email address for
review. xxxx@yahoo.it

The email should include a statement of your acceptance of my offer
and with the following Informations stated hereunder:

-FIRST AND SURNAME
-FULL DOOR ADDRESS
-CITY,
-STATE
-ZIP CODE
-HOME PHONE
-CELL PHONE
-OFFICE PHONE
-OCCUPATION
-AGE
-NATIONALITY


As soon as I receive those from you, I will foward your details to my
customers immediately and they will make arrangements towards sending
you the payment ..


Warmest Regards,

Calvin Mills.


Well, it's not some Nigerian guy, so it must be real. I guess the way you sell art is by enlisting the help of EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH EMAIL!

I guess I'm not special.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives