Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Spam of the Week

I don't usually do this, but the best spam I got this week was this:

Want your dick to be as giant as a skyscraper? Try Penis Enlarge Patch.

http://www.xxxxxxxx.net/

After Penis Enlarge Patch you cock wont resemble a soft balloon filled with jelly. It will be hard and charming.


You know, I don't know how these spammers know this stuff about me, how they know I want to refinance my mortgage or how how I want a hard and charming penis.

Sure, who doesn't want a dick as giant as a skyscrapper? I lay awake at night thinking about shit like that. But with a simple patch? I'd think for that unbelievable increase in size I'd have to freebase something or at the very least stick a hypodermic in my ass. So penis enlargement just requires a patch that I assume makes it as easy as quitting smoking.

Well, we all know how easy that is....

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives