Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

Burger King Going Cageless

From The Onion:


Old Woman

Priya Shenoy,


Produce Manager

"As a regular Burger King patron, I don't think I could make it any more clear that I don't give a flying fuck what I put into my body."



Old Man

Derrick Braswell,

Customer Support Operator

"But the cages were what pushed all the flavor tight into the animals."




Young Man

Pete DuMont,

Systems Analyst

"Now all that's left for them to do is to stop buying from farms that feed their livestock Burger King."









More hard-hitting journalistic dynamite from The Onion!

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives