Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Bitchin' About Days Off

Here's a new one for me on the MBW, I'm an idiot.

I'm currently on day 2 of my weekly 3 day weekend. Love it folks, I just love it. Three days off a week every week. Gotta love it.

So I've schedulted some days off for next week. I originally asked for next Sunday and Monday off, but then I realized that I could take an extra day due to our 13 Million Day, so I took Saturday off as well. That would give me six day off in a row. Nice little vacation, heading back to the RC, maybe play an open mic or two, it'd be fun.

If I'd have just taken Friday off as well, I'd have 10 days off in a row. Worse, after 3 days off this week, I'll go in for one day, one damn day on Friday, work ten hours, then go on vaction.

I'm an idiot.

I'm also an ASS for those of you keeping score at home.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives