Monday, February 19, 2007

 

We Earned It, You Bastards

Happy President's Day!

Unless you work for [Nameless Company]. Then I say Happy Thirteen Million Day.

So enjoy the day off from work, the freedom from having to check your mail and your ability avoid going to the bank in good conscience. It's President's Day!

Or, at [Nameless Company], Thirteen Million Day. Yeah, I have to go to work today, but I'm taking a day off next Saturday to make up for it.

Enjoy your President's Day, America. It was given to you by a gracious government and your place of employment. At [Nameless Company] we earned our day off by exeeding an arbitrary goal by an arbitrary date.

We earned it.

The rest of this country makes me sick.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives