Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Similarly......

Read The Onion!!! I'm not kidding!!! You'll find more great stuff like this there.



Crocodile Hunter Dead At 44


Steve Irwin, star of Discovery Channel’s The Crocodile Hunter, was killed by a stingray while filming in Australia. What do you think?




Young Man

Mike Sanders,

Janitor

"Shocking! Who knew a single stingray could take down a cable channel 10 times its size?"



Old Woman

Janelle Silvers,


Media Analyst

"Man, talk about stinging the heart that pumps the blood to the hand that feeds you."



Old Man

Thomas Wright,

Bike Repairperson

"Called it! Four years ago, I saw him handle a black mamba, and I turned to my wife and said, 'I bet he's going to die one day,' and sure enough, he died."







BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives