Friday, September 29, 2006

 

I'm Rich, Baby!!!!

Email rocks! Not only do I get email instructing me how to refinance my home and how to, ahem, lengthen my schlong, I can also make contact with hot chicks who want to meet me, but now I can get filth rich by doing, well, nothing.

From the email In Box:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. Please do not take this for a junk letter though it may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met.
The message could be strange but it's real if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.


My name is Mr. Michael Mathemba and I work with a Commercial Bank here in Johannesburg, South Africa. We had a customer that had a deposit of 15 Million United States Dollars, before he died in a plane crash with his wife and only Child about 4years now (January 30,2001) and since he died, we in the Bank here have been expecting his/her next of kin/relative(s) for the inheritance of the deposit, but none has surfaced.

The policy of the Bank however stipulates a limited time period for such inheritance to be made or the fund will be written off going by the record of the incident, the time limit for the claim is closing up. In this consideration, I am contacting you to seek for your kind understanding and sincere co-operation to claim this inheritance for our mutual benefit in view If you can stand as the next of kin in this project, success is assured because I am in possession of the personal file jacket of the deceased which contains every needed information about the deceased account, you and I stand no risk of any kind because I have enough information to support you in claiming the inheritance.

The proceedings of the transaction will be shared 75% for me and 20% for you, while 5% will be for expenses incurred during the course of the transaction. Kindly indicate your willingness and we shall proceed with the initial step for the claim.
Please reply me on this Email:
withheld by boj or call me on my direct line on withheld by boj. for more detailed information.

Best Regards,

Mr. Michael Mathemba.


Gotta get on the phone right away. Guess I won't need to go to work today since I'm about to get rich by doing nothing.

Work is for suckers!

BOJ

Comments:
Hey, Mr. Mothemba contacted me, too. I insisted on keeping the negatives, though. Closest to nothing I ever got paid for.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives