Friday, April 14, 2006

 

BOJ to Get Lucky?

playgraph
I am the luckiest
man in the world!
So, completely out of the blue, I get a message from the little hottie to your right. All I did was start an account at My Space, so I could hopefully post some music here. And in just a couple of days I received the follwng message from Rose:

I am rose by name...i am 37 now f from texas dallas.. .. i have been into modeling for about five yrs..i am a single woman. i love to meet some one very caring . and honest.. i read ur profile and it was very nice ..God really spen time in creating you..i can feel...... u were created from a diamond..u are so precious and..looking actrative.......The more i read ur profile and look at ur pics ,it makes me go crazy..... i have been touched by God that you are the special man God as choosen for me..... I am a very kind and honest woman.. i dont play games ..i am very honest and trustworthy..i will like to get chat with you on yahoo my di is...


Sorry I deleted her yahoo, but guys, hands off, Rose is mine! She's obviously hot and has excellent taste in men. As an added bonus, she's very eloquent and is an excellent speller to boot. Yup! Rose is the girl for me. I'm through lookin'. I get a completely unsolicieted message from a hottie and that's it for me. Gotta be true love or a reasonable facsimilie thereof. Forget it ladies, I'm completely taken, I am smitten, to quote Mike Myers, "I am in deep smit."

And even though her profile says she's 27, she admits her true age in the message. We're off on the right foot with this whole honesty thing. She repsects me, too, noting that "God really spen time in creating" me. That's the sweetest unsolicited thing anyone has ever wrtten to me.

Yep, I'm off to the airport, catching the next plane to texas dallas. See you all after the honeymoon.

BOJ

Comments:
Rose is really going to dig that tattoo on your ass!

I can't believe you're going to run off to Dallas and break Sue's heart. I think she's a much better speller.
 
Sue will get over it.

You know, even though Sue Foley is from canada ontario ottawa, she had her musical upbringing in texas autstin, just down I-35 from texas dallas. Maybe I can meet Sue when she's back sometime.....
 
Hey! I know that chick. She wuz reelie whonnest wit mee 2. Two Condoms!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives