Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Positive about Vadalism,
Cool Vandalism

xl
I swear, this is real. Additionally, I swear
I didn't do it, but wish I had.
I referred to the photo to your right in a previous post but couldn't find a photo of said vandalism. Nieghbor Tim came to the rescue, providing a link to the photo.

You know, I dick around with Adobe's fine program Photoshop, one of the coolest computer games ever. OK, I know it's not a game, but I sure have a lot of fun with it. A favorite project of mine is to put knew crap onto billboards. It's just virtual, of course, I don't really vandalize billboards. These guys did, though. Bigger cajones than I've got on the fellows who did this. Kudos!


BOJ

Comments:
Vadalism. Is that some type of religious cult? Perhaps revolving around the worship of vadals? Maybe vadalistic people think everything is pre-ordained. Oye vadal! If you don't believe as they believe you might be considered an in-vadal.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives