Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

From The Onion



Cuban Leadership Passed
To Castro's Brother



Cuban leader Fidel Castro, 80, will for the first time temporarily hand over power to his brother, Raul, while he recovers from gastrointestinal surgery. What do you think?



Old Woman

Leah Davis,
Telemarketer
"I'm used to the human rights violations, but I had hoped Castro was above nepotism."




Old Man

Matt Ruben,
Image Consultant
"Funny how this 'surgery' happens to coincide with the finals of America's Got Talent. I'm just saying, keep an eye out for a 6'4" bearded man whose talent is smoking 8 cigars at the same time."



Young Man

Julio Cruz,

Systems Analyst
"So I swam all the way over to America to avoid persecution just for the guy to die 16 years later? Nuts!"




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives