Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Kent State Basketball Team Masacred by Ohio National Guard in Repeat of Classic 1970 Matchup

masacre
Now if we can just get Crosby
Stills & Nash to do a song about it.....
This may be the most tasteless thing The Onion has ever done, and I abosolutely love it! The photo isn't quite up to my standards, but they're merely professionals, I'm just a guy who does the whole photo manipulation thing for fun, not profit.

An excerpt:

"It was like they couldn't miss," said senior forward Kevin Warzynski. "They were taking shots from the lane, shooting from the perimeter, everywhere... We left it all on the floor, but they just killed us out there tonight."


Seriously, check out The Onion!

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
OOOOOOOOOO. I am at a loss.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives