Thursday, July 22, 2010

 

Mojo

Songs Slappy is Jebus put into Muddy Waters' "I Got My Mojo Working"
  • "Who Do You Love" by Bo Diddley

  • "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones

  • "Loser" by Beck

  • "Magic Bus" by The Who

  • "The Story of One Chord" by Mojo Nixon

  • Songs Slappy is Jebus should have put into Muddy Waters' "I Got My Mojo Working"
  • "Rapper's Delight" by Sugar Hill Gang

  • "Brass Monkey" by The Beastie Boys

  • "You Got What I Need" by Biz Markie

  • "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion

  • "She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby

  • "Five Hundred Miles" by The Proclaimers

  • "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond

  • "The Presidents Song" from Simpsons Episode [9F13]

  • "Anti-Love Song" by Patient 957


  • More?

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives