Thursday, June 03, 2010

 

Sports That are Greatly Improved By Watching Them in High Definition

  • Football
    I honestly think that HDTV was invented for watching football. When I first saw footage of Super Bowl XXXV in Hi-Def, I was sold!

  • Hockey
    I've never been much of a hockey guy, but watching it in Hi-Def is turning me around some. Now if we can just get them to stop following the puck so much. Lock the camera down and let me follow the action.

  • Basketball
    Finally, I can actually see who touched the ball last and make informed decisions on possession.

  • Auto Racing
    Now that I'm living on a system that has Speed in HD I can finally see Formula 1 the way it was meant to be seen. And even though I am not (and never will be) a NACAR guy, I get the appeal a little more in HD.

  • Baseball
    My favorite thing about attending a major league game is that first look at the field. That was always lost in standard-def. HD kind of brings that good feeling back with every game.

  • Horse Racing
    Oh, who am I kidding, I watch 3 horse races a year, but, like baseball, I'm blown away by the view of the venues.

  • Rodeo/Bull Riding
    Not that I watch a lot of Bull Riding or Rodeo, but being in the chute with a cowboy as he prepares for a ride is a pretty amazing thing. In 1080P it'll knock your socks off!


  • BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives