Thursday, April 29, 2010

 

Things I've Actually Said to Women
(No, I'm Not Kidding)

  • "You don't know my name, do you?"

  • "I couldn't remember where you lived.

  • "Whatever type are in my hands at the moment."
    My answer to, "What kind of boobs do you like?"

  • "Because you were conveniently located."
    My answer to the woman who lived in the basement of my building's question, "Why me?"

  • "Just thinking about how you're not worth all the trouble."
    My answer to, "What are you doing?"

  • "I'm really not comfortable with someone liking me so much."

  • "So, how big are those anyway?"


  • ...all of these went over EXTREMELY well...

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments:
    I'll bet they did!
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives