Wednesday, December 02, 2009

 

Fake Gambling - Week 13

  • NCAA Special!!!
    Texas (-14) vs. Nebraska at Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas: $100

  • Two Team Parlay (pays 13/5): $38 (MGM Mirage Lines)
    Baltimore at Green Bay (-3)
    Baltimore at Green Bay OVER (43.5)





  • Week 13 Stake: $908
    Week 13 Wagered: $138


    This is my week to start showing a profit for the year.

    Well. maybe. I've done poorly on parlays this year, an even though I'm doing this parlay on the cheap, missing it means I wouldn't get the $92 I need to pass the break even point.

    BOJ

    Labels: ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives