Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Fake Gambling - Week 8

  • NCAA Special
    Wyoming at Utah (-17): $25

  • Houston (-3.5) at Buffalo: $150

  • Minnesota at Green Bay (-3): $150

  • Jacksonville (+3) at Tennessee: $100





  • Week 8 Stake: $479
    Week 8 Wagered: $425


    The NCAA Special makes its return, and this time all about spite, spite being my one undefeated Fake Gambling strategy to this point.

    Houston is more than three points better than Buffalo and you get 3 points for playing at home. This seems like a no-brainer, so what am I missing here?

    Maybe my Green Bay bet is based on my desire for a tight race in the NFC North.I like anybody getting points against Tennessee.

    BOJ

    Labels: ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives