Sunday, September 27, 2009

 

Fake Gambling Results - Week 3

I got greedy. I knew the Lions would win outright today, but that wasn't enough for genius fake gamblin' boy. Oh no, I had to tie it to the over on the same game. Live and learn...

I liked my NCAA special, and Tech led most of the game, which would have given me pretend money. Wins, however, are based on the final score. Curses!

Peyton Manning comes through to keep the weekend from being disastrous...

  • NCAA SPECIAL!!!
    Texas Tech (+1) at Houston: PUSH

  • Jacksonville at Houston (-4): -$25

  • Chicago (-2) at Seattle: +$25

  • Pittsburgh (-4) at Cincinnati: -$50

  • Indianapolis (+2) at Arizona (Stations Line): +$25

  • Two Team Parlay (pays 13/5): -$15
    Washington at Detroit (+6.5) (Stations Line)
    Washington at Detroit OVER 38 (Stations Line)


  • Week 3 Against the Spread: 2-1-1
    Week 3 Over/Unders: 0-0
    Week 3 Parlays: 0-1

    Season Against the Spread: 5-8-1
    Season Over/Unders: 1-2
    Season Parlays: 0-1
    Balance for Week 1: -$40
    Total Amount Remaining: $685


    BOJ

    Labels: ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives