Sunday, September 13, 2009

 

Fake Gambling Results - Week 1

Ugly game on Thursday night, and the Steelers don't cover. That's Fake Gambling.

I thought the KC/Baltimore under was a lock, but the Ravens D let me down in fantasy as well. Somehow, I blame Brian Billick.

The two winners don't quite offset the two losses...

  • Pittsburgh (-6) over Tennessee - (-$50)

  • Atlanta (-4) over Miami - (+$50)

  • Kansas City at Baltimore UNDER (36) - (-$100)

  • Detroit (+13.5) over New Orleans (MGM/Mirage Line) - (+$50)


  • Week 1 Against the Spread: 2-1
    Week 1 Over/Unders: 0-1

    Season Against the Spread: 2-1
    Season Over/Unders: 0-1
    Balance for Week 16: -$50
    Total Amount Remaining: $950


    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives