Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 
I'm the Memphis Dragon MC Pete
Supafloss rocks the nation from sea to shining sea
Soft as the tinkle of a gentle windchime
Hard as the crossword in the New York Times
On the "Chuck Norris" tiff since 2001
These boys are tight and they have nice buns
I've seem the future and it is the Floss
They've got more rhymes than Kate's got Moss
So put on your favorite satin thong
Make yourself a cup of Egg Foo Yung
And log onto supasfloss.com
Self promotion right in this song


Supafloss
"Who We Are"
Supafloss

Labels:


Comments:
That's some pretty deep thought. I will ponder upon it for quite some time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives