Saturday, September 06, 2008

 

Wyle E. Coyote Blues

Of my many cartoon heroes, a big one would have to be Wyle E. Coyote, Supergenius. The kooky canine and I have a lot in common besides our above average intelligence.

We both know we're intelligent, which probably goes a long way toward our constant undoings. We both plan things out, only to have them blow-up (not literally, in my case... yet...) in our faces. We both can't seem to get away with the shit that other people get away with. We both expect gravity to work the exact same way for us as it does for everybody else.

We've both been hit by numerous anvils (not literally in my case) yet seem surprised every single time it happens.

Neither of us will ever give up.

I don't know if that's a good ting or a bad thing, but I'm sure it's entertaining for others to watch.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives