Sunday, August 31, 2008

 

Human Resources

I've written about it before. When I work for a company, I'm an employee, not a resource.

Human resources is simply an arm of a company designed to screw over employees. The good human resources "professionals" make you feel good about yourself while they're fucking you. Sometimes they fuck you over even before you work for them.

Maybe somebody has had good experiences with these spawn of Satan, but when I look at that last shithole job I had and the way human resources got rid of me WHEN THEY FUCKED UP, seeing a television ad about the Society for Human Resources Management really pisses me off.

So I saw the ad a few minutes ago and decided to go to their website. I clicked on a link labeled "questions' and received a security warning. Among other things, here's what I found:

What is the current listing status for www.shrm.org/help/?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 95 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 58 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 08/27/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 08/27/2008.

Malicious software includes 59 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.



Human resources cares about employees? Yeah, just enough to infect your computer. This could be a third party attack, but the fact that they've allowed this shows that they don't know what they're doing, which has always been my thought about human resources "professionals" anyway.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives