Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

Bad Blogger

I started this blog on the last day of 2005. For the most part, I've been a pretty faithful blogger. At it's height, this blog boasted about 10 new postings a week, and some of those posts were original content, not just stuff re-posted from The Onion.

Lately, though, I haven't been the best of bloggers. I'm posting just a couple of times a week. Once recently I even missed Sue Foley Photo Friday. There are a lot of reasons for this, I suppose. Starting a new job and setting up a new apartment has taken up a lot of my time and attention. My commute to see that special someone has increased.

But when it comes right down to it, I really just haven't had many ideas of what to write about. I sat in front of my computer this morning, wanting to write, and the only thing I could think of was "geez, I'm not writing much, am I?" So that's the blog you get today.

OK, here are a couple of "mini-posts," stuff I've been thinking about that haven't developed into full fledged posts:

  • Online Bill-Pay is So Cool!
    My checking account always had online bill-pay. Nobody bothered to tell me this. It's a lot harder for me to write a check manually than to just type stuff. And if the payee doesn't participate in online bill-pay, my bank will write and mail a check. That is so cool!


  • Echostar Benefits is CRIMINALLY Bad
    Besides getting me fired for complaining when they gave me inaccurate benefits information, Echostar Benefits really doesn't know what they're doing. If you call, no one is typically there, if someone is there they can't answer your question, they'll assure you that they'll get back to you but they never do.


  • My One Run-in with Castle Rock Police was Not Good
    Bogus traffic stop on Wednesday night. Essentially I was harassed by what I suspect was a bored officer who followed me for 5 MILES before pulling me over. Accused me first of drinking, but I'd been at work the previous 8 hours. Then I was accused of talking on a cell phone. I didn't have a cell phone on me. Was I texting? No, I don't have a phone on me. Why was I waving a phone around? Apparently my dash mounted GPS was mistaken for a phone, the "waving around" remains a mystery to me. I spent all day yesterday demanding that the officer's vision and sanity be tested. Sgt. Roe was nice enough but wouldn't answer my questions and will undoubtedly do nothing. I found a perfect new employee for Echostar Benefits.


  • I've Got a Timer on My Lava Lamp
    Timers are so cool! My lava lamp is on when I get home from working, all warmed up, but also providing a little bit of light in my apartment. Now I've added the light on my fish tank to the same timer. Same excellent benefits.


  • Those Little Carts at Wal-Mart and Grocery Stores are Great
    When pushing a cart, I can walk around a store pretty well, but I'm pretty tired when I'm done shopping. So tired that my driving is affected. So tired that taking my purchases into my apartment is almost impossible.

    mini mini-post:
    Living On The Ground Floor is Great


    Using a cart has taken all of those issues away. I was too proud to use them for the longest time. I still feel a bit weird when I use them, but it makes the drive home so much easier.


  • I'm Still in Love
    For a week before the move and a couple of weeks after I wasn't so sure. There was too much going on in my life for me to worry about that too much. Once things slowed down, I saw what was missing in my life. We're both working to make things run more smoothly.


  • I Thought That When I Left California That I Was Through With "Emissions Testing"
    Nope. And the Colorado bureaucracy on this matter is much worse than California's. Fuckers.


  • I hope that caught everyone up a little...


    BOJ

    Comments:
    Therefore, we must avow a reasonable price, because we realize that is both time consuming and expensive to launch a website. Therefore, most companies can not pay too much money for SEO services with this crazy economy. Keeping small businesses in mind, we have seen SEO services requires a relatively small investment, so that you can have the benefit of top search engine placement. We follow ethical and biological basis for all marketing activities and SEO, and the only objective is to get you results.The team of experts from our affordable SEO firm will enable your site to generate highly embattled keywords, so that people who are looking for topics that relate to your content can be found on the first click. We help make your site seem more important to search engines than any other by optimizing certain pages and off page elements on your site. And all this help is open at a great rate.You want the whole world of online search to find you, right? Our affordable SEO services will give your website the web page drop necessary for you to find for those looking for what you do and where they do it. Our expert SEO website offers affordable seo services. We know that your company is trained and it is important for you to find a partner that provides expert honest, ethical results.
    Read this link for more information on San Diego SEO:http://xn--o3caei1bd0b0dzhzas.com/story.php?id=59923

    Internet marketing investment through search engine marketing at a low cost is a gifted endavor. It requires communication and commitment from both companies to san diego seo and site owner. If the San Diego san diego seo Company will not return calls or e-mail, and meet clear investment objectives, you should reconsider who is on your team. Most of all the right San Diego san diego seo Company can make you succeed! Other companies offer affordable search engine ranking, but not the best investment. Thewecoast.com is way better about such things.We offer the best Affordable san diego seo services and more accessible services, so that customers and potential customers find your site to Google, Yahoo or MSN without difficulty. san diego seo Solutions offered a very reasonable cost, the company reserves the right to hook you up.Our approach is to focus on organic san diego seo services, and the implementation of successful keywords. If you already have a design, we can work around it, and allows our expertise to ensure that the most key content is available to search engines to find access. Formatting of page content that is informative and combined with san diego seo.We are a company of san diego seo at affordable prices and we are eager to help small businesses struggling to get quality search engine exposure. Therefore, we must maintain a reasonable price, because we realize that is both time consuming and expensive to launch a website.
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives