Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

Enlarged My Jang

I know I really don't do Spam of the Week anymore but this was just so freaking bizzare to pass up:

From: DollyyouMeza@pafac.org
Subject: Chicks choose guys with big male device sure enough
Date: February 10, 2008 2:41:24 AM MST
To: boj@bresnan.net

Man, I discovered very interesting thing and want to advise you about it.

Before I began to use this thing my male aggregate was too small so small that I feel shy to speak about the size.

But now my life has changed. I enlarged my jang length, women love me too mush that now I am glad.

P.S Today I can come 7 times during the night. Do you fell the difference?


Well, I'm convinced. "Enlarged my jang length?" "Women love me too mush?" I don't know what either of them means, but now the only think about is having enlarged jang length and having women loving me to mush.

I'm a simple man, though. Having an enlarged jang and and having women love me too much would probably complete me. I could finally become the man I was intended to be.

An amazing offer like this couldn't last long. I've undoubtedly missed the boat. What are you gonna do?

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives