Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 
I always say I'm going to quit this. Something happens, I get disgusted with myself and I say I'm going to stop blogging. Then a few days later I'm back to my 10 posts a week or so, though most of it is just shit I've stolen from The Onion.

So the pattern, the first part anyway, is happening again. I've got pretty good reason not to post, and the restrictions I've placed on myself make it pretty much impossible for the blog to be what I want it to be.

So this will be it for a while. When will I be back? It could be a couple of days, a couple of weeks or never. There really isn't any point here except, it seems, to piss off people that I care about.

Believe it or not, I don't like pissing people off. Well, some people, but not people I care about. I do that far too much, and usually can't see that I'm doing it until it's way too late.

Regular readers can have fun trying to figure out what brought this on. Hey, knock yourselves out, I don't care. Have a good time at my expense.

BOJ

Comments:

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives