Sunday, January 27, 2008
10 Phrases I Never Thought I'd Say in My Life When I Graduated From High School, But Sadly Have Had To
- "I'm almost out of extra virgin olive oil."
- "I don't know, maybe a State Income Tax isn't such a bad idea."
- "What is nineteen eighty ... -five?"
- "Oh, my car caught on fire again..."
- "I Do."
- "How does this whole Unemployment Insurance thing work?"
- "I'll buy a bottle of water for the drive."
- "Sure, you could win the popular vote and not be elected President by the Electoral College, but how likely is that?"
- "Beef? We had that yesterday. Couldn't we do something vegitarian?"
- "Multiple Sclerosis? Isn't one Sclerosa enough?"