Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

The Return of Pointless Shit

Tell me why this is supposed to make sense:

  • rambo
    First Blood

  • Rambo: First Blood Part II

  • Rambo III


  • This has bugged me for years. Where is Rambo II? There is no Rambo II!

    First Blood was a good and thoughtful action movie. I enjoyed it, the tortured anti-hero, misunderstood by a small, backward town goes off and injures lots and lots of hicks in memorable ways. That's a movie!

    Then we get these mindless pieces of crap with Rambo attached to them. What a fucking waste...

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives