Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

BAM!

Hi T911!

Through painstaking research, I've figured out who you are. Welcome to The Globex Corporation Newsletter. I remember you always enjoying The Simpsons, any idea where the name of this blog is from?

Honestly forgot you were also a Broncos fan. We need to catch up. Drop me an email, there are links in the sidebar (NFL Rankings & Heroic Legion of Competence) that will send email to me.

Amazing to hear from you!

BOJ
...but you probably remember me as Doug...

Comments:
As I said b4 I have a new computer..........side bar????? WHAT THE HELL?????? Isn't that a court thing that JUDGES do so we can't hear their CRAP?????Simpson's.................maybe years ago.......THEY ARE OLD now like me!!!!
 
It's also a newspaper term...

The column on the left side with the links and other odd stuff...
 
WELL.......I think I found the link did you get it??? I am waiting to hear from you I have so much catching UP to do. Like 4NONBLONDES once said......."WHATS UP?"
 
I have responded to your email.

Did you get it?
 
NOPE!
 
Actually, the 4nonblondes asked, what's goin' on?


T1G, aka...
 
ya but the name of the song was........................WHATS UP!!!
 
From the album Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
 
T911,

I don't know what the deal is. I've tried to send email to two different addresses, I've tried replying to your email, nothing seems to be working (or you're ignoring me...)

And T1G (or whatever you're calling yourself these days), it's fun to have you along as always.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives