Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 
So, I'm not writing much. There's a reason. Maybe I'll get to it some day. Until then it's...

NFL Rankings



  1. (1)New England Patriots (10-0)
    Refuse to take their foot off the gas

  2. (2)Dallas Cowboys (9-1)
    Tough game against a game Redskins team

  3. (3)Green Bay Packers (9-1)
    I have a bias toward this team, but I can't move them up until they prove they can run the ball

  4. (4)Indianapolis Colts (8-2)
    Banged up, they have a tough road ahead, but still the only team in the AFC who can challege the Pats

  5. (6)New York Giants (7-3)
    A win against the Lions moves a team up? This year it does...

  6. (7)Jacksonville Jaguars (7-3)
    Now that their QB is back, look for big things

  7. (5)Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3)
    A loss to the Jets? Probably just a hiccup, but keep an eye on the Steelers

  8. (-)Seattle Seahawks (6-4)
    The most talented of the 6-4 teams

  9. (-)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-4)
    Solid QB play and defense. That's all you need in the NFC

  10. (9)Detroit Lions (6-4)
    A loss to a ranked team doesn't dropthem out of the top 10


OUT OF TOP 10: Tennessee Titans (6-4), San Diego Chargers (5-5)


Detroit is on notice, two losses in a row is not the way to stay in the top 10. I want to bellieve, but you're making it hard for me...

BOJ



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives