Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

NFL Rankings

  1. (1)New England Patriots (9-0)
    They beat #2 in a great game last week

  2. (2)Indianapolis Colts (7-1)
    Lost to #1 and did nothing to show that they're not the second best team in football

  3. (3)Dallas Cowboys (7-1)
    They're my pick for best in a very competative NFC

  4. (4)Green Bay Packers (7-1)
    I could justify them as #3 if they could just run the ball

  5. (6)Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2)
    Had an easy time with Baltimore, they just keep getting better

  6. (5)New York Giants (6-2)
    A swap in places with Pittsburgh is not based on anything the Giants are lacking

  7. (7)Tennessee Titans (6-2)
    I am still not sold on Tennessee, but they stay here until they prove they don't belong

  8. (10)Detroit Lions (6-2)
    Forget the offensive genius of Mike Martz, this team is figuring out how to play the D

  9. (-)Cleveland Browns (5-3)
    If you think I'm shocked by the team at #8, check this one out... and Brady Quinn is nailed to the bench...

  10. (9)Jacksonville Jaguars (5-3)
    I know they lost last week, but they're staying competative with a nobody at QB


OUT OF TOP 10: San Diego (4-4)


BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives