Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Unfair Generalizations

I started writing this about 3 months ago. If I hadn't received an email from one of these people, an email that spawned an MBW, I never would have posted this. But on this Thursday, I can't think of anything more deserving of the title Pointless Shit.

In the title, I call it unfair and it is. I really haven't done enough research (not that I want to anymore) and my sample size of two is ridiculously small. Still, the only way to make decisions is to base them on things that have happened in the past. So here they are, the things I've learned about Social Workers from Iowa.

  • All Social Workers from Iowa are attractive women


  • All Social Workers from Iowa have, at one time or another, lived in South Dakota


  • All Social Workers from Iowa seem nice at first, but will generally reveal their true personalities a couple of months later


  • All Social Workers from Iowa are, or will soon be divorced, a process that has made them all bitter and resentful


  • All Social Workers from Iowa find me attractive, which, since they're all attractive women, is OK with me


  • All Social Workers from Iowa appreciate my sense of humor and taste in music


  • All Social Workers from Iowa are working on their Master's degree. They may
    swipoll
    eventually get that degree, but will hate me before that goal is attained and I can not confirm completion of their course of study


  • 50% of Social Workers from Iowa don't want to be compared to other Social Workers from Iowa


  • All Social Workers from Iowa are of below average height and have nice figures, though hair color may vary from brown to blonde


  • All Social Workers from Iowa were cheerleaders in high school, though the years have pretty much knocked the perkiness out of them


  • Entry deleted - It may be true but even I have sense enough not to put it down where people can read it


  • All Social Workers from Iowa have tattoos, though, on average, 33% of all of their tattoos are misspelled


  • Though practitioners of yoga, 50% of Social Workers from Iowa are unfamiliar with the Sanskrit term yogini and think I'm stupid for bringing up the term in proper context


  • I hope that clears some things up.

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments:

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives