Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Positve About Positive Tuesday

I'll admit it, last week's Positive Tuesday post was pretty lame.

I thought it was a good idea, it's something I truly believe, but I'd need to do a whole lot of research to do that particular post right.

I didn't and the post suffered. It doesn't matter, I'm back this week writing again. I'm positive about the idea of Positive Tuesday and that, no matter how bad I botch it, I'll come back the next week with another attempt, even if it's a lame-ass attempt like this one.

Positive Tuesday began a couple of years ago (it was on Monday, then) when I found this blog getting way too negative. I'm not a negative person, though I'm often more inspired to write about things that piss me off than I am to write about things I really like.

Positive Tuesday has been good for The Globex Corporation Newsletter, but more importantly, it's been good for me. At leas once a week I have to actually sit down and think about something good in my life, organize my thoughts and try to let the fine readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter know why I'm positive. It's a very poignant exercise if you ask me.

Positive Tuesday is probably my most canceled feature because it's the hardest for me to write. Some days I just don't feel like being positive. In my life right now, it's very hard to be positive. Then again, I have a roof over my head, enough to eat, a job (such as it is), a girlfriend who is once again just 45 minutes away, my life is OK.

I need to remember that.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives