Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

I Hate the MBW

Yesterday I wrote about why I like Positive Tuesday. Today I'm writing about how much I hate the MBW.

I hate the MBW. I wish I didn't have anything in my life to bitch about, but I do. I like that I have a forum that nobody reads, a place where I can vent but I hate that I have the need.

I hate that I fucking receive email from someone I'm not allowed to write about here while I'm on the phone with mi guera. I hate that I can't write about it here. I hate that I was adult enough to not answer the fucking email with the last words I ever said to the cunt, the last words that I'll ever say to the cunt.

I hate that I have to write this, or any other MBW. But I do. Every week.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives