Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

Fake Gambling
Week 2

I've missed the MBW and Pointless Shit, but Fake Gambling goes on:

  • Cincinnati (-7) at Cleveland - $50

  • Minnesota at Detroit (-3) - $50

  • Oakland at Denver (-10) - $50



  • Parlay - $50
  • Indianapolis (-7) at Tennessee

  • Indianapolis at Tennessee OVER (46)



  • BOJ's Week 2 Stake: $845.45
    BOJ's Week 2 Wagered: $200


    Cleveland is a mess as is Minnesota. I don't like to bet on the Broncos, but against the Raiders? Yeah, I'll give the 10 points.

    In my first Fake Gambling parlay bet, I take the Colts and the over. If this hits, it pays off at 13:5!

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives