Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Fake Gambling Results
Week 1

I'm done with fake gambling for the week with all of my games completed by 4pm Eastern time.

  • New Orleans 10 at Indianapolis 41 OVER (52) -$50 - MGM/Mirage Line

  • Kansas City 3 at Houston (+3) 20 +$45.45

  • Denver (-3) 15 at Buffalo 14 -$50 - MGM Mirage Line

  • Carolina 27 at St. Louis (PICK 'EM) 13 -$50

  • New England 38 at New York Jets (+6.5) 14 -$50


  • Week 1 Against the Spread: 1-3
    Week 1 Over/Unders: 0-1

    BOJ Season Against the Spread: 1-3
    BOJ Season Over/Unders: 0-1
    BOJ Balance for Week 1: -$154.55
    BOJ Total Amount Remaining: $845.45


    The Colts look like they may actually play defense this year, I wasn't expecting that. Houston comes through for me because KC stinks and will stink all season. Denver pulls out the win, but doesn't cover. Damn. I was listening to how St. Louis is going to be good this year. I have to go with what I think instead of what others think. Bad pick on my part. I knew New England would win, but expected a close game. New England is the team to beat this year in the NFL.

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives