Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Woman Gets Probation for Public Sex

From WTOP News.com

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - A woman has pleaded guilty to having sex in a public place, with a man who allegedly wore a kilt and exposed himself to passing vehicles.

Chandra Schaefer, 20, of Fargo, was accused of having sex with Nathan Blair, 24, of Moorhead, Minn., on a car and then near a pine tree in late July.

Blair has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of indecent exposure and fornication.

Schaefer was given a year of unsupervised probation and ordered to pay $300 in fines and fees.


While I've recently tried different things to try to meet women, I'll have to admit never having considered wearing a kilt and exposing myself to passing vehicles.

Not to be overly Machiavellian, but apparently the end justifies the means. The proof is in the pudding. Insert additional cliche' here.

My only issue with the coverage of this story? We know near what kind of tree the fornication took place, what kind of car was fornicated on? I need make, model, color and year. Also, I need to know what kind of pine tree, Scotch, Ponderosa, which is it?

Thanks, this was fun.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives