Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Pissed Off

antagonism
If there's something I just love (in the same way that I love a good sandwich...) it's being told how to feel about something. Being told that I shouldn't be upset about some perceived travesty of justice. You can explain all you want why shit shouldn't bother me, but don't dare deny me the right to be upset after your bullshit explanation.

And should I decide to use my graphics abilities to express my displeasure and the displeasure of those around me (who are as upset as I am) don't advise me not show my antagonism in a public place, a place where those who could changed the fucked up situation might actually see it.

I'm an asshole, I'll admit it. Don't tell me what I'm right and wrong about. Don't tell me that I can't be upset about something. Don't hinder my attempts to express my displeasure.

The graphic has most likely been taken down by now.

I have a printer and lots of paper.

This is what I'm positive about.

That's as good as it gets today.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives