Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Naked Man Hula Dances, Steals Beer from Local Gas Station

From KMOV-TV:

"Basically, a guy coming in, standing there naked and doing the hula," store clerk Vicky Gaines says.

It was all caught by the store's video camera at 5:30 a.m. August 18th.

As bizarre as it sounds, police say the naked man was part of a team that was out to steal beer.

The thieves plan, according to police was for the naked man to distract the store's clerk while another young man went to the back and took a case of beer.

As it turned out the clerk wasn't distracted.

"He was just standing there and saying, asking if you'd like some of this, and I told the cops, I have a naked man in my doorway with a mask on can you come up here," Gaines says.

The whole episode ended in a matter of seconds.

The naked man fleeing to a car along with the second man with beer in hand, and a customer running out to get the license plate number of the car.

A few days later they were caught, leaving Gaines with a vivid and humorous story to tell.


Man, I could really go for a beer.

I need an accomplice...

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives