Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

Median Salary by Age - Employer: [Nameless Company]

pointless.
Pointless because there are many more than 124 employees at [Nameless Company] of the age indicated.

Pointless because my actual salary as a person of that age is ridiculously lower than this mean salary by age, from 8/7/2007.

Pointless because none of the people who do what the company is actually in place to do make near this mean slary.

Pointless because I guess the people who have enough time to fill out a fucking survey about their salary make so much more money than me.

Pointless because I'm bitching about shit that will never change.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
Dear Boj,

Should I ask for a raise? I'm 35 years old and I make less that the 18-25 year olds. That's fucking ridiculous. I don't know a single eighteen year old that is solely responsible for an actual channel. A channel that creates oodles of revenue through advertisment and product sales. One that I maintain and build specific graphic compositions for. Channel 100 for those who want to see my work.

confused,

Nameless Company Tech III
 
Want more?

Check out this.

If you really want a laugh, check out similar charts referring to bonuses.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives