Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Let's Win This Thing!!!

prez
This is from ymabean's blog. She won this plush toy in a claw machine and decided to make something of a contest out of it:

It is a president. I would like all of you to tell me your best guesses as to which one he is.

I will give you all three days so please get your guesses in early. I am not as cool as another of my blogger pals so I have no great prize for the winner, but I will sing your praises here for all to see.


Having my praises sung on someone else's blog is a lifetime dream of mine. One problem, I'm really bad at guessing games. That's where you, the fine reader of The Globex Corporation Newsletter come. On the sidebar is a poll. Make your selection and if we're correct, ymabean will sing the praises of all of the fine reader of The Globex Corporation Newsletter. Sound's like fun.

VOTE NOW!!!!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives