Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

HR

God I fucking hate my job.

Not the job I do, not the people I work with, but the fucking company, the [Nameless Company] that's decided they can treat their employees, that they can treat me like shit.

Because I spend $365.58 on medication, medication I have to pay that much for because [Nameless Company] decided that sponsoring a NASCAR team was more important than providing their employees with reasonably priced health insurance. because the company I'm buying this medication from can't fucking get their shit right and takes two and a half months to give me a $20 refund for continually fucking up, because that company complained that I was more than a little upset when they got shit wrong for SIX FUCKING MONTHS, because HR sided with them instead of me, because HR gave me inaccurate information when I asked them to find out what was up with my $20 refund (and I was instructed to do that by some spineless, worthless piece of human shit who's in charge of [Nameless Company] HR), because of all of this, I'm in trouble at my job. I am on notice. If I deliberately make a mistake I can be terminated immediately. Of course, if anyone else deliberately makes a mistake they can be terminated immediately. The difference? I have a write up in my file saying that this will happen if I make a mistake. We're all operating under the same rules, I suppose, but it's noted in my file.

I have asked that that shit be taken out of my file. I asked that ELEVEN FUCKING DAYS AGO, and HR has not gotten back to me yet, has failed to respond in any way. We don't have an HR person in our building. [Nameless Company] decided to hire new employees at a higher pay grade than current employees, and we don't have HR representation in our building to complain about that to.

I'm sure HR in any corporation is fucking useless, but [Nameless Company] has taken that fucking pointlessness to new and exciting levels of absolute uselessness. My hiring process was completely fucked up. I work in a department where an employee would come into work drunk and it was HR who wouldn't do anything about it. My pay was fucked up for the first couple of months of my employment. The fact that we don't have HR representation in our building, that someone has to come up from Denver when I'm a fucking problem for the company isn't really much of a drop off from the service that we received when we had a person in the building.

HR is the problem. There's plenty wrong at [Nameless Company], but HR doesn't have a fucking clue. They have no idea what they're doing, and I'm fucking sure everyone with HR attached to their title makes more money than me. The whole department is criminally mismanaged.

Bitchy enough for ya?

BOJ

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives