Friday, August 24, 2007

 

Accused Campground Peeper Tied To Tree

From The KPTV-TV, Portland, OR:

Clackamas County deputies said Richard Berkey, 63, was spotted by campers in a latrine area at the Big Fan Campground near Bagby Hot Springs in Estacada.

After he was seen hiding in dense foliage, Berkey was chased down and tackled by Jason Dugan, who was camping with friends, according to deputies.
Click here to find out more!


tied
“He didn’t say anything and I caught a side profile and I just knew. I took off up the hill and I yelled for one of my friends,” said Dugan.

Three men then took Berkey to their campsite and tied him to a tree while another camper left in search of authorities.

Before sheriff's deputies responded to arrest Berkey, the campers said Berkey admitted engaging in similar activities for the past 15 years.

According to deputies, it wasn't the first time the campers found Berkey spying on them. Deputies said Berkey was spotted in the same camping area on the same day by the same group one year ago.


So, exposing yourself to passing traffic while wearing a kilt works, but this doesn't. Got it.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives