Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Vote!

Spam of the Week Monday.

It's OK, but it requires me to read more spam than I ever thought I would. That's OK, if you like it I guess, but I'm starting to tire of it just a tad.

So I've set up a poll where your, the fine readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter and help me decide what, if anything, should replace it.

A brief explanation of the options:

  • Particle Physics Monday
    This will be tough on you, the readers, as I learned my Particle Physics on the street. It's not all "text-booky" and I don't know if I can teach it in a way that doesn't involve "street-talk."


  • Serial Monday
    It's storytime on The Globex Corporation Newsletter! A serialized story each week. Tune in every week for an exciting story with a cliffhanger ending!


  • The Return of DHMO Monday
    In a public service brought to you by The Globex Corporation Newsletter, BOJ warns of the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide, I even have a cool btton to take you to a site where you can find out more!


  • Not Tina Fey Photo Monday
    The return of the irregular feature where BOJ posts a photo of another unattainable woman.


  • Keep Spam of the Week Monday


  • Those are the options.

    Offer subject to change
    No guarantee is expressed or implied
    Chances of winning, 1 : 65,000,000
    Offer void in Alabama and Tennessee


    BOJ

    Comments:
    mmmmm, I love it when you talk particle physics to me.
     
    As much as I loved DHMO Monday, I think Serial Monday is a great opportunity for everyone to hear more of BOJ's writing talent in a form different than we're used to in the blog. He writes music, he blogs, and from what I know he's written other things... time for the hounds to be unleashed BOJ!

    Quinn
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives